No doubt, science helps us extremely to improve our health. In previous decades, many advancements happen in health departments but we are still facing a number of challenges.
- More than 1 billion people lack health care access.
- 30% people die of cardiovascular diseases.
- Over 7.5 million children underage of 5 die of malnutrition each year.
- 1.7 million people die of tuberculosis.
- Over 780,000 people die of malaria each year.
- Over 160,000 people die of measles each year. Mostly children underage of 5 die of measles.
- 2 million people die of AIDS each year.
Many diseases are around us whose surveys has not been conducted and many diseases are due to lack of sanitary conditions.
People around the world should notice towards the diseases which are inside their areas of living. Change your eating habits and take balance diet.
Dengue, Diabetes and liver related diseases are most common in Asia.
Heart diseases, Hypertension are most common in US.